I have finally finished my Angel of Light...it has taken more years than I care to think of, even though it is a smallish design...done a little bit now and then over the years, and last time I put it away I did not realize how little I had left to do. Picked it up on Sunday and did quite a lot, and realized I did not need to put too many hours in, so decided that I was going to FINISH it yesterday come what may - and I DID!!! :)
I did not expect the face to come out as nice as it did...I normally have issues with small designs of detailed faces, but I really like this one:)
Now it is time to go do the work I was supposed to do yesterday...lol...
I did not expect the face to come out as nice as it did...I normally have issues with small designs of detailed faces, but I really like this one:)
Now it is time to go do the work I was supposed to do yesterday...lol...
She is beautiful. Great job!! What project is next?
ReplyDeleteWell...the next project is finishing all the projects I have finished (what a sentence...) and make them into pictures, cushion covers and ornaments:) Then I will sort out the floor frame my dad made for me and once I can use it with my frames and hoops I will get on with India Grace's hardanger partwork and Tereza Wentzler's Peacock Tapestry:) Not to mention another 9 ornaments this year:) Oh...and I want to make a table top quilt for my sister, a cushion cover for my mum and then a proper quilt for the bed for me and hubby...put it this way - I do not have a chance of getting bored...lol
ReplyDeleteJätteveacker /Lovely!
ReplyDeleteHoppas ni har det bra i ert nya hem!
Kramar från Anki i Dalarna!
Tackar Anki:) Och, vi trivs mycket battre har i Inverness an vi gjorde i Orkney...:) Nu behover jag bara hitta ett jobb sa ar allt bra:) Kramis:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful finish. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies:) I have framed her and she will go to a good friend of mine who truly deserves her:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Ylva. She's beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Julie:) She is much nicer than I expected her to be:)
ReplyDelete