Last night I started feeling pain on the left side of my throat when I was swallowing...by the time I went to bed I could taste that I had tonsillitis...so...tonsillitis it is, penicillin it is and I am aching all over...every joint in my body is hurting. But, I tried to go have a rest as I felt cr*p, but could not sleep...stayed there for probably an hour, then I got up and took a long HOT shower and am now going to have a cuppa tea and a bit of coffee cake before it is time to take penicillin and painkillers...
I have put things up for sale on Ebay as I realized I have tons of charts and a few other things I have no need/use for. Fingers crossed I sell enough to cover the charges...a bit of a profit would be lovely of course...:)
I have put things up for sale on Ebay as I realized I have tons of charts and a few other things I have no need/use for. Fingers crossed I sell enough to cover the charges...a bit of a profit would be lovely of course...:)
Comments
Post a Comment