Ok, so I have been very bad with writing on my blog...I am slightly ashamed... I do however have a reason for it...This last year went pear shaped, and I lost myself a bit. Firstly in March, my husband failed his final exam for the first time, causing a lot of stress and worry. Secondly, we lost our gorgeous baby girl Tara, our almost 12 year old GSD...she was in too much pain in her back and back legs, she was dragging her back feet as she had no strength to lift them to walk properly on her pads. This caused her to wear down her claws so much that she was bleeding on one occasion. After this occasion we made sure to walk her only on the side of the road so she could drag her feet on grass instead of asphalt. At the end of April 2014, we sent her across the Rainbow Bridge, to join her friend Darwin whom we lost in December 2012. After this awful event, things were quite tough at home, and as if that was not enough, my husband still had to study and practice for his final exam. He ha...
Wow, you're gonna be a busy beaver soon. I like the red fabbies. I think they match well. And wow, you have a lot of progress made. Everything looks fab! You've done a great job!
ReplyDeleteThanks:) While living in Orkney (and Preston) I did not have much chance (excuses excuses) to finish things into ornaments, so I made little pictures and then put them away...now it is time to finish them off...:)
ReplyDeleteYou have such beautiful projects going! They all look amazing, but I especially admire the black and white piece. It looks like an artist's pencil sketch. Please keep up the wonderful stitchy work :)
ReplyDeleteShaunterria, the black and white piece is actually a Danish design. My mum and sister sent that kit plus another one (that I cannot find in my mess) and I have finished both. They are very quick makes. Let me know if you are interested in the charts...:)
ReplyDelete