So, yesterday we went to Deerness to look around. We found a gorgeous secluded beach where we saw some seals. It was a bit windy, and hubby did try a little bit of fishing but it was too rocky and too much seaweed.
I managed to take some pictures.
Two seals kept a close eye on us as we walked along the beach. I managed to get two quite good pictures:)
Now, this last picture is a view over the three islands that we drive across when we go to our house from the main island. They are called Glimps Holm and Lamb Holm, and of course Burray which is the big one at the back and the one we live on. We had such a lovely sunny day:) Hubby managed to catch two makrills before we went home as well...I caught NOTHING...the track as it stands is hubby 6, me 1...sigh...I'll have to work harder at it, and perhaps I'll catch up...I AM NOT A QUITTER...I AM STUBBORN AND PERSISTENT...hehe
I managed to take some pictures.
Two seals kept a close eye on us as we walked along the beach. I managed to get two quite good pictures:)
Now, this last picture is a view over the three islands that we drive across when we go to our house from the main island. They are called Glimps Holm and Lamb Holm, and of course Burray which is the big one at the back and the one we live on. We had such a lovely sunny day:) Hubby managed to catch two makrills before we went home as well...I caught NOTHING...the track as it stands is hubby 6, me 1...sigh...I'll have to work harder at it, and perhaps I'll catch up...I AM NOT A QUITTER...I AM STUBBORN AND PERSISTENT...hehe
Vilket underbart landskap - usch vad jag langtar efter havet... Jag far sitta och titta pa dina bilder istallet! :-)
ReplyDeleteNar min man beslutade sig for att byta inriktning fran oron, nasa hals konsult till allmanlakare, fick han gora en prioritet lista vart han ville vara placerad i Skottland. Forsta hand var Highlands o Orkney, och han fick det:) Vi ville uppleva att bo i Skottland, o basta sattet att gora det ar att prova bade landsbyggd o stad, sa vi ska till Inverness i Februari. Vi stormtrivs har, helt klart. Vi fiskar o gar pa stranden med hunden (sa lange det inte ar andra hundar dar) o bara njuter av varan utsikt fran koket:)Det ar bara att njuta sa lange vi ar har:)
ReplyDeleteHi Ylva,
ReplyDeleteThanx for dropping by my blog. I enjoyed looking through yours too. Love the gorgeous pictures. I've added you to my Google Reader and I'll definitely be back to visit.
Hugs,
Veronica.