So, got up just after 7am this morning...saw the sunrise and had to go out and take a pic or two...just look at this:)
Orkney sure is a beautiful place to be. It was nice and warm this morning, but the weather is a bit restless. Sunny and nice early morning, on the way back from Kirkwall after dropping hubby off it started raining, then sunny and warm as you can see below, and now it is drizzling again and it is only 1pm...sigh...
Now, how adorable can you be? Just look at that face:) This is her next to me ALWAYS...if I try to walk anywhere in the house she is right in front of me crying...as if she thinks I am gonna step on her...although it is quite likely I am gonna step on her as she is always right next to my feet...lol
Orkney sure is a beautiful place to be. It was nice and warm this morning, but the weather is a bit restless. Sunny and nice early morning, on the way back from Kirkwall after dropping hubby off it started raining, then sunny and warm as you can see below, and now it is drizzling again and it is only 1pm...sigh...
Tara loves this particular spot as she can see everything that goes on...
Darwin and Pearl checking out the pond...the good thing is that they never go far from the house, and particularly Pearl hardly ever go outside unless I am outside with her.Now, how adorable can you be? Just look at that face:) This is her next to me ALWAYS...if I try to walk anywhere in the house she is right in front of me crying...as if she thinks I am gonna step on her...although it is quite likely I am gonna step on her as she is always right next to my feet...lol
Comments
Post a Comment