Ok, so started the day with a lie in and then a nice breakfast of fruit and yogurt...decided to once and for all go through the stuff that has been spreading like fungus in the livingroom...deciding on and preparing the next project. So, I started by sitting down on the floor with everything around me. did transfer two projects onto fabric, put them back in the magazines, put all magazines with the projects I am interested in together in a pile, on top of the magazines with the Christmas projects I MAY have time for...then I decided to re-organize my threads as they have been spreading everywhere...wishing I had a big enough box to fit ALL threads...as it is I have three boxes and one bag full of threads. Sigh...
One of the bags I've had things in broke, so I emptied the bag on the floor and organised all the things in it...and I found one thing I've been looking for...the CD for the printer...unfortunately not the thread I've been looking for...
So...I finished organizing things, put them in piles according to cardmaking, sewing and embroidery...kinda wishing I was only into one craft as it would be much easier to keep things in order...
Then I started on the printer...after an hour of trying to get the computer to connect to the printer wirelessly, which did NOT work...so I took the laptop, brought it into the bedroom which is where the printer is at the moment - after synchronizing the printer with the BT Hub... - sat down on the floor, plugged in the USB cable and eventually got the printer working as long as it is plugged in to the laptop. So, unplugged and tried to establish a connection. I did eventually manage as much as it was communicating, but it REFUSES to print...it refuses to check ink levels...but the laptop did recognize the printer as existing...SIGH!!!...
Now I am fed up!!! I am watching the end of "You've got Mail" as I adore Meg Ryan, waiting for hubby to serve a GORGEOUS dinner - rice, aubergine curry and lamb curry...the lamb is from Orkney, and raised on seaweed...tastes lovely:)
We are gonna watch the latest Pirates of the Caribbean after dinner, and I am gonna FORGET about printer issues and organizational issues for tonight...tomorrow I've got to walk Tara, give hubby a ride to Kirkwall for a driving lesson, wait an hour for him (an excuse to perhaps do a little shopping) and then we are going to the Italian Chapel, the Fossil Museum to look around and then have lunch before going home...then it is dog walk again and then I've gotta make dinner...so tomorrow is a busy day. Hubby's home tomorrow...got a day off unusually enough, so he's got another driving lesson as well as an appt with the doc...gotta register with someone whilst we are here...who knows when he's got a day off again...
So, I am hoping Monday will be a bit calmer than tomorrow, and less annoying than today...
One of the bags I've had things in broke, so I emptied the bag on the floor and organised all the things in it...and I found one thing I've been looking for...the CD for the printer...unfortunately not the thread I've been looking for...
So...I finished organizing things, put them in piles according to cardmaking, sewing and embroidery...kinda wishing I was only into one craft as it would be much easier to keep things in order...
Then I started on the printer...after an hour of trying to get the computer to connect to the printer wirelessly, which did NOT work...so I took the laptop, brought it into the bedroom which is where the printer is at the moment - after synchronizing the printer with the BT Hub... - sat down on the floor, plugged in the USB cable and eventually got the printer working as long as it is plugged in to the laptop. So, unplugged and tried to establish a connection. I did eventually manage as much as it was communicating, but it REFUSES to print...it refuses to check ink levels...but the laptop did recognize the printer as existing...SIGH!!!...
Now I am fed up!!! I am watching the end of "You've got Mail" as I adore Meg Ryan, waiting for hubby to serve a GORGEOUS dinner - rice, aubergine curry and lamb curry...the lamb is from Orkney, and raised on seaweed...tastes lovely:)
We are gonna watch the latest Pirates of the Caribbean after dinner, and I am gonna FORGET about printer issues and organizational issues for tonight...tomorrow I've got to walk Tara, give hubby a ride to Kirkwall for a driving lesson, wait an hour for him (an excuse to perhaps do a little shopping) and then we are going to the Italian Chapel, the Fossil Museum to look around and then have lunch before going home...then it is dog walk again and then I've gotta make dinner...so tomorrow is a busy day. Hubby's home tomorrow...got a day off unusually enough, so he's got another driving lesson as well as an appt with the doc...gotta register with someone whilst we are here...who knows when he's got a day off again...
So, I am hoping Monday will be a bit calmer than tomorrow, and less annoying than today...
Comments
Post a Comment