But...I had to start by showing my baby girl Tara...completely zonged off in the sun just outside the door. She had a nice long walk this morning, and I managed to get her in for 10 minutes waiting for the postman...and then again about 6.20pm...and now she is zonged off next to the sofa.
And of course little Pearl who has been walking right in front of me wherever I've gone today...and she screams at me as soon as I move as she prefers it if I sit still so she can guard my foot...or one door way or another, making sure Darwin and Tara cannot get past her. She is evil...lol
Well, here it is...actually this is the second little pillow I made, and I am really pleased with it:) Below is the back...slightly off center with the lines, but that will sort itself when it is full of wadding (but I don't have any).
Here is the first one I made...with the latest little design I finished. the lace is from Sweden, and I have been waiting for a chance to use it. I am really pleased:) the blue and brown fabric, as well as the fabric for the other design were from a bundle of test pieces I got for free from a craft group.
So, all in all quite a productive day:) Now I am watching The Fifth Element with a cuppa tea and some popcorn...waiting to hear from hubby if he needs to be picked up...
And of course little Pearl who has been walking right in front of me wherever I've gone today...and she screams at me as soon as I move as she prefers it if I sit still so she can guard my foot...or one door way or another, making sure Darwin and Tara cannot get past her. She is evil...lol
Well, here it is...actually this is the second little pillow I made, and I am really pleased with it:) Below is the back...slightly off center with the lines, but that will sort itself when it is full of wadding (but I don't have any).
Here is the first one I made...with the latest little design I finished. the lace is from Sweden, and I have been waiting for a chance to use it. I am really pleased:) the blue and brown fabric, as well as the fabric for the other design were from a bundle of test pieces I got for free from a craft group.
So, all in all quite a productive day:) Now I am watching The Fifth Element with a cuppa tea and some popcorn...waiting to hear from hubby if he needs to be picked up...
Oh Ylva, vilka fina kuddar! Du har verkligen grym talang! Roligt att se och valdigt inspirerande.
ReplyDeleteTack sa mycket Jenny:) Vet inte om det ar sa mycket talang...finishen ar inte sa bra som jag vill ha den...men jag gor mitt basta och jag alskar vad jag gor:)
ReplyDelete