Ok, so that should really be day 5...but I did nothing one day...and yesterday I did not do much at all.
Today I got the second third of the central star done, and was just gonna go do the last bit, when I realised that the Kreinik metallic thread is missing...so I have just had to continue with the threads (and ribbons) I have, and will do the metallic thread when I find it...Pearl may have played with it...
I am not very fond of the ribbon...perhaps because my hands are not perfectly smooth...the effect is lovely but the stitching is not fun...ah, well...it is looking pretty good so far:)
And then I just HAD to share what I found when I went into the bedroom to check on the pets...
Aren't they adorable!?!
So...right now I am quite tired, so I am considering taking a nap so that I can focus properly on stitching...
Today I got the second third of the central star done, and was just gonna go do the last bit, when I realised that the Kreinik metallic thread is missing...so I have just had to continue with the threads (and ribbons) I have, and will do the metallic thread when I find it...Pearl may have played with it...
I am not very fond of the ribbon...perhaps because my hands are not perfectly smooth...the effect is lovely but the stitching is not fun...ah, well...it is looking pretty good so far:)
And then I just HAD to share what I found when I went into the bedroom to check on the pets...
Aren't they adorable!?!
So...right now I am quite tired, so I am considering taking a nap so that I can focus properly on stitching...
Tara and Darwin are adorable, and bad Pearl. No playing with the fibers!!! It looks gorgeous, Ylva. I love it!! You're doing so well!
ReplyDeleteI am loving it:) Got more to show soon...probably not until tonight when I've been to pick hubby and dinner up...he is sneaky...asks if I wanna have fish and chips for dinner...which is his way of asking me to pick him up so WE can go get dinner...lol...
ReplyDeleteLOL, too funny. He has you well trained.
ReplyDeletewell, he is my husband so I have to help out when he needs it...lol
ReplyDeleteLOL, by all means. You SHOULD help him out sometimes. I'm sure he'd like it if you HELPED him spend some money too. On stash perhaps?!?
ReplyDelete