So, I am trying to get into cardmaking at this moment...
I also got a GORGEOUS watermelon on Friday night, and yesterday I sliced up almost a half one and enjoyed:)
I did a few bits of stamping and some coloring in, and once I've put some of it on a card, I will show it:)
Apart from that I am anxiously awaiting the move to Orkney. Just reading about the place, the nature and peace and quiet makes me really eager to get there. Of all the places we have lived, this will be the most exciting: I did love Plymouth. Having the waterfront 10minute walk away, and Dartmoor less than 20minutes away...there are so many beautiful places in this country.
I also got a GORGEOUS watermelon on Friday night, and yesterday I sliced up almost a half one and enjoyed:)
I did a few bits of stamping and some coloring in, and once I've put some of it on a card, I will show it:)
Apart from that I am anxiously awaiting the move to Orkney. Just reading about the place, the nature and peace and quiet makes me really eager to get there. Of all the places we have lived, this will be the most exciting: I did love Plymouth. Having the waterfront 10minute walk away, and Dartmoor less than 20minutes away...there are so many beautiful places in this country.
Lovely Ylva. Orkney sounds wonderful. I can't wait to see your pics when you get there. Here's hoping you have a good move. Can't wait to see pics of your cards. And I'm glad you enjoyed your watermelon.
ReplyDeleteThanks Julie:) I will be posting a LOT of pictures from Orkney...and I am thinking about doing scrap books...would have to get some suitable books for it, but it is getting me slightly excited thinking of...and I want to get scrap books done for other things as well...will be working on that whilst in Orkney I think:) Just another thing to do...lol...so many things to do, so little time...:)
ReplyDelete