I had a great time at the NEC with Vicki...got a few gorgeous "threads"...the reason for the "" is that I've got chainelette, ribbon, cord and threads...three skeins of gorgeous blues and three skeins of gold to green to brown autumny colours. I shared a bundle of small fabric pieces with Vicki, so now I've got to figure out what to do with them:) I also got a small easy clip frame to try out...and I got some Promarker pens to use with my stamping bits and bobs...and last but NOT least I got a gorgeous canvas kit. I have been looking at these kits for some time, and finally decided on one. It is going from pale lilac to dark purple, as well as a bit of green and gold, and is done on a dark green canvas...what can I say, I LOVE green:)
I also got some sewing patterns for my sister as well:)
All in all a very nice time...and then I spent time with Vicki, learning a bit of Wii Mariokart and a bit of lacing in mid air:)
Thank you Vicki for a wonderful time:)
I also got some sewing patterns for my sister as well:)
All in all a very nice time...and then I spent time with Vicki, learning a bit of Wii Mariokart and a bit of lacing in mid air:)
Thank you Vicki for a wonderful time:)
Lovely things Ylva. The colors are beautiful (except the browns, I hate brown, lol). Grats on the new acquisitions!!
ReplyDeletewell, it is not actually brown...they are green...from pale to dark olivy green...a touch of bronze:) I am gonna see if I can get better pictures...plus a close up of the kit I bought...
ReplyDelete