I am SOOO proud of myself! I have lost another 3 1/2 pounds!!! This means a total of 10 1/2pounds in 4 weeks!!! Yey for me:)
I need to get myself exercising though...I am going to give myself a schedule, making sure I do something each day, as it is soo easy to get stuck in doin my stitching and things, and completely forgetting the exercise...and in the evenings I tend to watch telly with hubby...
I just need to get my finger out and do some work:)
I need to get myself exercising though...I am going to give myself a schedule, making sure I do something each day, as it is soo easy to get stuck in doin my stitching and things, and completely forgetting the exercise...and in the evenings I tend to watch telly with hubby...
I just need to get my finger out and do some work:)
Comments
Post a Comment