So, I have sat on the floor in my craft room putting some kits together...I have sooo many charts I want to do, so I thought why not put some together so I can swap between them as I please. Most of them are quick stitches, so that helps...I also want to do some sewing and appliquet as that looks sooooooo much fun:)
Anyway, here are pictures of the charts, fabric and threads I have put together:
So, those are my smaller to medium WIPS for 2011...I do have three large WIPS, and they are Theresa Wentzler's Peacock Tapestry, India Grace's Hardanger Partwork Calendar and the Monopoly Board...
In other words, I will be quite busy...lol
Better get stitching...
Anyway, here are pictures of the charts, fabric and threads I have put together:
So, those are my smaller to medium WIPS for 2011...I do have three large WIPS, and they are Theresa Wentzler's Peacock Tapestry, India Grace's Hardanger Partwork Calendar and the Monopoly Board...
In other words, I will be quite busy...lol
Better get stitching...
A beautiful creativity. And many more interesting things on this blog. Thank you for sharing with us.
ReplyDelete