So, I am REALLY PLEASED!!! I lost 5pounds this week, which means a total of 7 1/3 pounds in 3weeks:) Yey me!!! :)
The other happy dance comes from our dear car passing the MOT!!! Yey to that!!! For more than one reason...firstly of course that it passed it and I can give hubby a ride to and from work this month as he is doing A LOT of long days, late nights and night shifts...secondly because I can now spend more money at the NEC craft fair in Birmingham on 25th March:) That is the most positive thing for me...lol...just kidding my dear husband..hehe...
This weekend I am planning on trying my hand at some patchwork appliquet as I want to make a cushion cover for my mum and dad who are celebrating 50!!! years on the 11th March...AMAZING!!!
/ Ylva
The other happy dance comes from our dear car passing the MOT!!! Yey to that!!! For more than one reason...firstly of course that it passed it and I can give hubby a ride to and from work this month as he is doing A LOT of long days, late nights and night shifts...secondly because I can now spend more money at the NEC craft fair in Birmingham on 25th March:) That is the most positive thing for me...lol...just kidding my dear husband..hehe...
This weekend I am planning on trying my hand at some patchwork appliquet as I want to make a cushion cover for my mum and dad who are celebrating 50!!! years on the 11th March...AMAZING!!!
/ Ylva
Comments
Post a Comment