So, here is a pic of my latest small, my almost finished bag, and some pix of my babies:)
This is my latest small project... I changed the colors and am quite pleased with it:) I am going to finish it into a small ornamental pillow...update to follow...
Tara chewing her latest football...she does LOVE them...if she sees one in a garden and I am not quick enough to stop her, she'll run in and steal it...yesterday when I took her out for her afternoon walk, there were three kids with four footballs in the "park" we walk past, and this morning she was looking for the footballs all over the "park...talk about memory...lol
Close up of my first attempt at crewel work:) Not too shabby in my view:)
This is the BACK of my new bag...unfortunately I realised a bit late that I put it together the wrong way...that flower was supposed to be on the "flap" of the bag...so people can actually see it...I am gonna have to do some more embroidery on the front...lol
Darwin walking past my foot on his way upstairs to sleep with Daddy on the bed...
Pearl looking through the window at the birds...
The last one is of Tara looking in through the living room door...she is always keeping an eye on me...if I close the door she stands right outside it and yelps...if I go and open the door she will stick her head in so I can't close the door, and refuses to go either in or out...driving her mummy demented...lol
This is my latest small project... I changed the colors and am quite pleased with it:) I am going to finish it into a small ornamental pillow...update to follow...
Tara chewing her latest football...she does LOVE them...if she sees one in a garden and I am not quick enough to stop her, she'll run in and steal it...yesterday when I took her out for her afternoon walk, there were three kids with four footballs in the "park" we walk past, and this morning she was looking for the footballs all over the "park...talk about memory...lol
Close up of my first attempt at crewel work:) Not too shabby in my view:)
This is the BACK of my new bag...unfortunately I realised a bit late that I put it together the wrong way...that flower was supposed to be on the "flap" of the bag...so people can actually see it...I am gonna have to do some more embroidery on the front...lol
Darwin walking past my foot on his way upstairs to sleep with Daddy on the bed...
Pearl looking through the window at the birds...
The last one is of Tara looking in through the living room door...she is always keeping an eye on me...if I close the door she stands right outside it and yelps...if I go and open the door she will stick her head in so I can't close the door, and refuses to go either in or out...driving her mummy demented...lol
Thanks for showing the pics of your bag & animals. I love checking out the blogs. You did really nice work.
ReplyDeleteThank you Chris:) I seem to be more focused and getting more done now that I'm posting on a blog...maybe I just like the attention:)
ReplyDelete