So, I got fabric for myself, and also some fabric for making a table runner for my sister. I had some little pieces of fabric with pix of cappuchino and coffee cups and things. I wanted to incorporate them into the runner, and perhaps make some mug coasters as well. What do you think of the three fabrics I picked out?
Also, I got these for myself;
I could NOT resist the sheep and chicken fabric...if there had been one of a goat I would have had to get that as well:) The other three fabrics are just not matching, but I fell for them...:)
Spent more than I should have, but it is the first time since before Christmas, so I went a bit overboard:)
And then...check how close Pearl got to the squirrel eating nuts and seeds outside our garden door...;
She spends hours in front of the door looking at birds. She does not spend a lot of time outdoors, but prefer to sit inside looking out:)
Also, I got these for myself;
I could NOT resist the sheep and chicken fabric...if there had been one of a goat I would have had to get that as well:) The other three fabrics are just not matching, but I fell for them...:)
Spent more than I should have, but it is the first time since before Christmas, so I went a bit overboard:)
And then...check how close Pearl got to the squirrel eating nuts and seeds outside our garden door...;
She spends hours in front of the door looking at birds. She does not spend a lot of time outdoors, but prefer to sit inside looking out:)

I love the fabrics you got! The three that will be the table runner look good together. I would have had to get the chicken and sheep fabric too!
ReplyDeleteYour kitty looks out the window like my dog, Dottie does.
Thank you Pam:) It is the first time I have bought fabric for a specific purpose since I got fabric for curtains about 6 years ago...I have bough fat quarters (just one now and then) and one charm pack before, but nothing that really matches properly...lol...I think it is because I don't really know what I am doing...lol
ReplyDeletePearl is absolutely LOVING all the birds she can spy on, with the occasional pidgeon, seagull and squirrel making it a bit more interesting (the bigger the more excited she gets...) for her:)