I am really pleased with the color combinations, and some of the pictures do not do the fabric justice, but I think you can get the point...:) I think I may put some velcro to keep the "flap" from being so loose, but other than that I am really pleased with the cushion covers. I was considering giving them to my mum, but hubby really likes them, so I guess they will stay here and I will make mum some other ones...:)
Just check Tara out...first staring in jealousy at Pearl who got the first batch of meat, and then checking Daddy out to see if he was gonna throw any meat her way...these babies are VERY spoilt...lol
Lovely cushions, such gorgeous bright colour combinations, congratulations.
ReplyDeleteLove your animals, thanks for sharing them. We have ten dogs, and love each of them for their own personality. No cats obviously......LOL... Take care.
Thank you Linda:) I am really pleased with them. Am not normally very fond of the color red, but this red cushion is just lovely and makes me feel happy:)
ReplyDeleteTen dogs!! Wow:) I could consider ten cats, but not ten dogs...although the one we have is enough trouble to feel like ten...lol