So...I finished the picture for the nurse I work for. She asked me to do it for her, and so I did. Here it is...
Quite pretty. Made of wool on pretty much plastic canvas...NOT my favorite thing to work with or on...but I finished it for her...and I still have the pattern and remaining wool as she offered it to me (she said she would just throw it away otherwise) in case I have use for it...we'll see...there is enough wool to do another whole picture, so who knows...
I will add a picture of the card I made when I can find it in my mess...lol
Quite pretty. Made of wool on pretty much plastic canvas...NOT my favorite thing to work with or on...but I finished it for her...and I still have the pattern and remaining wool as she offered it to me (she said she would just throw it away otherwise) in case I have use for it...we'll see...there is enough wool to do another whole picture, so who knows...
I will add a picture of the card I made when I can find it in my mess...lol

Lovely Ylva. I like the background color especially. It's pretty. Can't wait to see your card. How are you doing with moving things?
ReplyDeleteWell, when it comes to moving, I have not started packing yet...it is still a month away, and we do not want to stress Darwin out...he is very sensitive with his cystitis, and if I can keep him healthy I am happy. I am gonna do the lawn mowing today once I have finished my cuppa tea, and then I am gonna sit down and do a bit of cardmaking...I am still very insecure about my design skills...lol...I will post an update tonight or tomorrow...:)
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful.
ReplyDeletechris b
Well, just look at it this way: you're more creative than me!!
ReplyDeleteI am just trying...I have so much inspiration around me and online...it is just about having the guts to DO and not just THINK...and I am getting there...:)
ReplyDeleteYes, you are getting there. And rather quickly, unlike myself. I tend to think things to death. It took Vicki and Kay months to talk me into trying hardanger, lol. Months and months. I think they started in the summer and I started my first piece (a freebie called Horizons) in the spring following, and then got the calendar in the spring following that!!
ReplyDelete