So, here is the latest tiny finish, and one WIP...
See, I am not normally much for pink, but these two designs both have it, and they look really nice:)
The WIP has variegated perle threads I got on Ebay...ok, so they are cheap, but as long as I only use shorter lengths, it is not a problem. The frame and capital letters have quite a strong pink, and I thought I'd do the other letters with a pale do darker purple, but that did not work it seems, as the color is too similar. I am not frogging though, so I will just have to be happy with it:) I like the grey/black in the centre of the triangles. It is a nice contrast. After finishing it, I am gonna have to go decide how to finish them off...
On another note, I just had to add a picture of my dear dog. This is her favourite thing to do when we are out walking...
Just look at how she uses her paws and claws to hold the ball...she is adorable:) A bit of a challenge to walk her though as she keeps wanting to stop to lie down and chew. The only way to have a normal(ish) walk with her is by not bringing a ball. Although, this one she found on the way...:)
See, I am not normally much for pink, but these two designs both have it, and they look really nice:)
The WIP has variegated perle threads I got on Ebay...ok, so they are cheap, but as long as I only use shorter lengths, it is not a problem. The frame and capital letters have quite a strong pink, and I thought I'd do the other letters with a pale do darker purple, but that did not work it seems, as the color is too similar. I am not frogging though, so I will just have to be happy with it:) I like the grey/black in the centre of the triangles. It is a nice contrast. After finishing it, I am gonna have to go decide how to finish them off...
On another note, I just had to add a picture of my dear dog. This is her favourite thing to do when we are out walking...
Just look at how she uses her paws and claws to hold the ball...she is adorable:) A bit of a challenge to walk her though as she keeps wanting to stop to lie down and chew. The only way to have a normal(ish) walk with her is by not bringing a ball. Although, this one she found on the way...:)




Love your dog. Gotta stop and chew mom, gotta stop and chew!!!!! Your stitching looks nice too. What is your WIP gonna say when it's finished?
ReplyDeleteFor My Friend:) It has a lovely folksy flower on the right hand side. I'll show you when I'm finished with it:)
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, that is the main thing in Tara's head...chewing balls, walks and of course treats treats and more treats...