Ok, so off he goes towards the hot sunny homeland of Sri Lanka, to spend 5days with his mum and other relatives. He spoke with his mum yesterday, and she was giving him a run down of the "schedule" when he gets there...he is pretty much gonna go from one of his relatives to another, eating his way through the days. I admit, he was nervous about seing his mum, asking if he should wear a suit when he goes...I said that she would not care if he wears a suit or a jute sack, all she cares about is that he is gonna spend time with her:)
So, here I am, having been out with the dog for a 90minute walk, watching CSI and potting about the computer. I am gonna try to make somewhat of a schedule for myself, so that I don't just waste my time...and to make sure I eat proper meals and not just silly quick snacks...starting tonight. I have taken salmon out and am gonna do salmon and noodles:)
I won't be working on finishing the little project today, but am gonna work on the Monopoly board. Tomorrow, once I've done the work, dog walk and lunch, I am gonna go to my room and spend time working through things...
Wish me luck:)
So, here I am, having been out with the dog for a 90minute walk, watching CSI and potting about the computer. I am gonna try to make somewhat of a schedule for myself, so that I don't just waste my time...and to make sure I eat proper meals and not just silly quick snacks...starting tonight. I have taken salmon out and am gonna do salmon and noodles:)
I won't be working on finishing the little project today, but am gonna work on the Monopoly board. Tomorrow, once I've done the work, dog walk and lunch, I am gonna go to my room and spend time working through things...
Wish me luck:)
Good luck Ylva!!!! (Vicki told me after you came down to see her how to pronounce your name, and now I want to spell it phonetically, lol.) Glad you have made a schedule. I'm sorry you couldn't go with as I know you would have really liked that. But you'll enjoy Orkney more, so if you only got to go to one, I know which one you'd pick!! Can't wait to see your Monopoly progress. Mine won't be picked up for quite a while as it's pretty far down in my rotation!
ReplyDeleteI have to admin that it would have been nice to go on a holiday, but to be honest I feel quite good him going on his own as he has not been home for so very long. His mum is really happy...he said she is starting to smile:) But he is worried as she has not been taking care of herself. He says that the heat, humidity, flora and fauna is very similar to Barbados where we spent a month. I loved Barbados, but the humidity was horrible...I handled the heat in Israel much better than the heat and humidity of Barbados...and when I was on top of the Massada rock, they told us it was more than 45degrees centigrade in the shade...but there was hardly any shade...but I managed ok. I can handle dry heat which is what we have back home in Sweden:)And, as far as the Monopoly board goes...it is still in the project box...I am doing a little folksy bird from the Gift of Stitching instead at the moment...just want to do some small projects...don't want too much pressure on my shoulders...
ReplyDelete