Ok, so it is not the best result, but it sure beats gaining...
I have been working on some smaller projects, and am halfway done with the third one in just over a week:)
Should have done cleaning, sewing and stuff, but I just find it hard sometimes. If I am upstairs with the door to the garden open, it gets cold upstairs and the pets (all three) come up to be with me. If I am downstairs with the door open, it again gets cold, and Darwin goes out now and then whilst Pearl and Tara keep coming and going to check I am still here... If I am in my room I will have Pearl right by my left foot...which means as soon as I move she will complain that I am disturbing her...and of course Darwin tends to sleep under my desk, which means that if I am working by my desk I will disturb him with my feet...
I just can't win...lol...if I were to close the door to my room, I would have Pearl throwing herself at the door, clawing at it and meowing in order to get in...she is VERY determined...
I need inspiration to do things, and I just don't know if I have it, and I have a lot of STUFF, but I have no order, no measurements and just don't know where to start...I am new at soo many things that it is difficult...
OK, enough moaning...I'll finish the third project tonight, and tomorrow I am going to tidy up the house, walk Tara and then I am gonna work in my room...I AM!!! I PROMISE!!! I need to finish the three projects into something...pincushions or ornaments or something:)
I have been working on some smaller projects, and am halfway done with the third one in just over a week:)
Should have done cleaning, sewing and stuff, but I just find it hard sometimes. If I am upstairs with the door to the garden open, it gets cold upstairs and the pets (all three) come up to be with me. If I am downstairs with the door open, it again gets cold, and Darwin goes out now and then whilst Pearl and Tara keep coming and going to check I am still here... If I am in my room I will have Pearl right by my left foot...which means as soon as I move she will complain that I am disturbing her...and of course Darwin tends to sleep under my desk, which means that if I am working by my desk I will disturb him with my feet...
I just can't win...lol...if I were to close the door to my room, I would have Pearl throwing herself at the door, clawing at it and meowing in order to get in...she is VERY determined...
I need inspiration to do things, and I just don't know if I have it, and I have a lot of STUFF, but I have no order, no measurements and just don't know where to start...I am new at soo many things that it is difficult...
OK, enough moaning...I'll finish the third project tonight, and tomorrow I am going to tidy up the house, walk Tara and then I am gonna work in my room...I AM!!! I PROMISE!!! I need to finish the three projects into something...pincushions or ornaments or something:)
Oooooooooh, new finishes!!! I wanna see, and I'll harass you daily for piccys on messenger if you invite me. I know I find a lot of inspiration in reading blogs and looking at people's works in progress. I figure if they can do it, so can I!! I really hope you get to finish up what you're doing in your room, so you can get on with other things. (I'm assuming working in your room means tidying, not sewing as sewing and stitching are not work, lol.)
ReplyDeleteAnd I forgot to say grats on the loss. Good for you!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks:) Pix coming up...tidying not so much ... have just got back from walking Tara in the rain...now I am sitting with a cuppa, and the computer and external harddrive...had to move everything to it after I had a virus on the laptop. Not as bad as Vicki's virus, but I did not want to risk loosing anything...so I have now scanned the drive for viruses as well, and found the same program as on the laptop, so I am glad I checked...
ReplyDelete