So, I have applied to a mountain of jobs, and I have now got my first interview. It is for a receptionist for the NHS. I am not sure if it is full time or part time, temporary or permanent...that is the problem with applying to many jobs at once. I will know as soon as the paperwork for the interview comes in the post:)
I am aware I may not get the job, and if I don't it is because it is not meant for me. But, it does give me a boost knowing they have selected me for an interview, and hopefully there will be more interviews on the way.
Yey to me :)
I am aware I may not get the job, and if I don't it is because it is not meant for me. But, it does give me a boost knowing they have selected me for an interview, and hopefully there will be more interviews on the way.
Yey to me :)
Congrats Ylva. That's awesome!!! I hope the interview goes well for you. I'm sure you'll do great!
ReplyDeleteThanks Julie:) And, today I got a second interview in the post:) That is only 16.5 hours / week and only for 9 months, but that is a way in, and once in the NHS it is easier to get another job...internally as well:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations from me too Ylva. I hope your interviews go well, and good luck if the position is yours. Take care.
ReplyDeleteLycka till!
ReplyDeleteThanks Linda:) Tack Anki:) I really hope I'll get a job offer soon:) I did get one reply from an application with a declination, but that is ok. I know a lot of people apply for the same jobs, so I can't expect to get interviews for all the jobs I have applied for. I stay positive:)
ReplyDelete