Well, with summer comes warmth, and the pets are clever enough to stay in the shade most of the time, and I try to do the same. Unfortunately, I have to walk Tara which means being out in the sun...and therefore I now have blisters on both underarms just by the elbows...I always get this when I am in the sun...NO FUN!
I had to share some sunset pictures. Not necessarily in order, but still...and they are taken from our livingroom...it is lovely having such a view:)
I found the netting I needed for my felting, so I had a bit of fun today:) Done two pieces...all I have to do now is embroider and possibly bead them and they are done...my first felt pictures...not bad:)
Cuddle time:)
Tara exhausted after a walk in the sunshine...she cannot handle the sun very well at all...
And I had to share some pictures of gorgeous Inverness...I am really happy here:)












You have taken some beautiful pictures of your new hometown... thank you for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Shaunterria:) I am so happy that we have such an amazing view from our living room:) It is a bit distracting, but a joy to sit and look out:)
ReplyDelete(just seen Sweden win the Eurovision contest:) )
Beautiful pics, Ylva. It looks like a lovely view out the front window. And Tara really looks whipped. My brother's dog, Vin is the same way. He doesn't handle the heat well at all. He lies in the shade and pants after he's been out for a few minutes. I take him out at night in the summer when I watch him cause it's cooler. He's a lovely dog though, like Tara. And grats on your first almost finish with the felt. Can't wait to see it all done!! Yes Dear sleeps like Pearl, all curled up in a ball. Amazing how limber their spines are!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Julie:) Yeah, Tara was whipped...at the moment we have grey skies so she is fine, but when the sun comes out she can't handle much. Pearl is not much for being out in the sun either...quite funny really...I have the door open so they can come and go as they please, but they both sleep next to me most of the time...if I change from one room to the next they follow...mummy's babies:) And I really wish I was a cat...:)
ReplyDeleteHi Ylva - thanks for sharing all the pretty photos. Your fur-babies look so sweet!
ReplyDelete