This is how far I've come by tonight. Been busy with my sister's table runner (won't post picture in case she is checking the blog...lol), so haven't worked as much on this project as I could have.
Pearl got tired of cleaning herself...just look at the stance...:)
Some pretty sunsets from our window:)
Check out the Great Tit that keeps coming to eat from our little bird feeder. I put it on the french door so Pearl can enjoy the birds feeding, and she really does:)
Check Tara's collar on the left...I think it is time for a bath and a proper combing...she is getting a bit ragged.
Pearl got tired of cleaning herself...just look at the stance...:)
Some pretty sunsets from our window:)
Check out the Great Tit that keeps coming to eat from our little bird feeder. I put it on the french door so Pearl can enjoy the birds feeding, and she really does:)
Check Tara's collar on the left...I think it is time for a bath and a proper combing...she is getting a bit ragged.
Comments
Post a Comment