So, I have not finished my little LK snippet yet, but I am quite close, so I thought it was time to show an update:)
I am quite pleased with the colors. I do have a slightly darker pink for the cups, and I hope that will be ok...if not I 'll probably change it to a bright white. After the cups all I have to do is darker and lighter square blocks at the bottom, and then it is done.
I do have one more snippet ready to go, and when that one is done I should have got all furniture so I can organize my things and get back to my Peacock Tapestry and Vicki's hardanger partwork calendar...and and and...lol...so much to do and not enough time...there is just never enough time though...is there...
There are so many things I want to do...how am I ever gonna have time to go back to fulltime work...lol
I am quite pleased with the colors. I do have a slightly darker pink for the cups, and I hope that will be ok...if not I 'll probably change it to a bright white. After the cups all I have to do is darker and lighter square blocks at the bottom, and then it is done.
I do have one more snippet ready to go, and when that one is done I should have got all furniture so I can organize my things and get back to my Peacock Tapestry and Vicki's hardanger partwork calendar...and and and...lol...so much to do and not enough time...there is just never enough time though...is there...
There are so many things I want to do...how am I ever gonna have time to go back to fulltime work...lol
Comments
Post a Comment