Ok, I finished the second LK snippet just after 6pm tonight, so I thought I'd post a pic of it...really pleased with it:)
I have prepared the third and last of the snippets I am planning to do this year (who knows...I may have time for more...lol), but won't start until tomorrow when I have daylight. At the moment we have no proper lighting AT ALL in the house, so I am quite limited. I really need to invest in a proper light.
Look at Tara resting her head on her backbent paw...she is so cute (when she is sleeping) and you can really see how old and grey she has become. Still has way too much energy though...wish she'd calm down a bit...lol
Check Pearl out...the first pic is not very sharp, but you can see her tongue as she is cleaning her back paw...the bottom pic is of her gnawing her claws on the same paw. I just had to share...you can really hear her crunching away at her claws when she does this...quite funny:)
I have prepared the third and last of the snippets I am planning to do this year (who knows...I may have time for more...lol), but won't start until tomorrow when I have daylight. At the moment we have no proper lighting AT ALL in the house, so I am quite limited. I really need to invest in a proper light.
Look at Tara resting her head on her backbent paw...she is so cute (when she is sleeping) and you can really see how old and grey she has become. Still has way too much energy though...wish she'd calm down a bit...lol
Check Pearl out...the first pic is not very sharp, but you can see her tongue as she is cleaning her back paw...the bottom pic is of her gnawing her claws on the same paw. I just had to share...you can really hear her crunching away at her claws when she does this...quite funny:)
love the teapot piece!
ReplyDeleteThank you:) It was fun to stitch:)Started on the next one, but have to take a break as my left hand which holds the little flexi hoop is really hurting...It is a hand I have operated, so I am slightly worried...think I will have to have it scanned to see that things are ok...trying with rest first though to see if that does the trick.
ReplyDelete