Nicola over at Stitchingbyacornishseaside is having a competition in pets sleeping positions, and I just had to pitch in with my babies...
Ok...could not possibly pick just ONE pic...so here goes a little collage of snoozing...:)
This is where I will explore the world of crafting, sharing with and learning from other crafters around the world. I hope I will not be too boring, if I am please make a comment to kick me into shape:) I am not going to put a limit to any specific crafts as I love too many of them:)
Adorable, thank you for participating and good luck.
ReplyDeleteOh wow - LOL - it looks like your cats have a very hard life... Super-cute!
ReplyDeleteI know...especially Darwin...he could sleep anywhere:) He would crawl into any bag...I will never forget when hubby was studying medicine and had a study group at home...he forgot to ask them to close their bags, and when it came time to leave, one guy was wondering why his bag was so heavy...lol...Darwin had curled into his backpack and was snoozing away...:)
ReplyDeleteI love all your animal pictures, but that first one made me smile so big :)
ReplyDeleteThat would be Pearl...she does twist her body in the most amazing ways...lol
ReplyDeleteShe is a bit miserable at the moment as I am not letting her out. She has always been skittish...not going out a lot, not going far, but since we lost Darwin she has pretty much taken over his spot...begging in the kitchen when we are cooking, being out galavanting and exploring...but we are in the middle of changing insurers so I don't want to let her out in case something happens as she is accident prone...gotta wait until hubby has sorted the insurance for her first...poor girl:)
How cute! You just gotta love cats for how they can become completely relaxed and comfortable. Good lesson for us I think. And it looks like your dog is taking lessons from them...lol.
ReplyDeleteHugs from Holland ~
Heidi
Thanks Heidi. Yeah, Tara sure knows how to relax...at the mo she is plonked on the floor flat out, and Pearl is cleaning herself on "her" sofa:)
ReplyDelete