This was yesterday morning, and as you can see it was low tide and you can see the pier properly:)
This was yesterday afternoon's wind...I was trying to take a picture of the waves reaching my shoes, but was not successful...either the froth (you know what I mean) stopped too far away, or I had to jump backwards...lol
Just look at miss ruffle...how the wind is blowing her fur around...lol (she is eating a carrot...)
So...I was planning on starting on Vicki's modelstitch as you can see on the table, but can't do that without the laptop as the chart and instructions are on it...and there is no space for a laptop when you have a cat on your lap...and I could not put the laptop on the sofa next to me as Tara was flat out on it...so I just sat there watching Transformers...but see below how cumfy Pearl is...her chin on my knee and her legs stretched out to either side of my leg...lol
This morning came with a pretty sky.
I just had to take a pic...tried to zoom in which is why it is fuzzy...but see the seagulls on the fence posts. There were 7 in a row, but then one decided to move up the line and knocked the next one off, that one did the same again and this is how it ended up...
View from Burray village towards South Ronaldsay this afternoon.
Tara enjoying finishing off yet another ball...you can see little pieces around her snout that she has spitted out as she demolishes it.
And yet another carrot...
Last night I was going to bed, and this is what I was met by...they are like two peas in a pod...sooo cute:)
Just had to show the leftover from the storm...the water normally never reaches the cottage here on the beach, but during the storm it was actually over the bottom of the cottage and the wave froth lashed over the road...
Another pretty sunrise over the pier in St Mary's...hard to believe that pier was under water on Friday...
Walking Tara yesterday this is what I was met by...the cows (there is a black one to the left of the pic) were buckarooing and playing in the paddock further up, and then they noticed Tara and came charging down the hill...and ended up in a row:) And then just getting closer and closer:)
How cute is this cow?!
This was yesterday afternoon's wind...I was trying to take a picture of the waves reaching my shoes, but was not successful...either the froth (you know what I mean) stopped too far away, or I had to jump backwards...lol
Just look at miss ruffle...how the wind is blowing her fur around...lol (she is eating a carrot...)
So...I was planning on starting on Vicki's modelstitch as you can see on the table, but can't do that without the laptop as the chart and instructions are on it...and there is no space for a laptop when you have a cat on your lap...and I could not put the laptop on the sofa next to me as Tara was flat out on it...so I just sat there watching Transformers...but see below how cumfy Pearl is...her chin on my knee and her legs stretched out to either side of my leg...lol
This morning came with a pretty sky.
I just had to take a pic...tried to zoom in which is why it is fuzzy...but see the seagulls on the fence posts. There were 7 in a row, but then one decided to move up the line and knocked the next one off, that one did the same again and this is how it ended up...
View from Burray village towards South Ronaldsay this afternoon.
Tara enjoying finishing off yet another ball...you can see little pieces around her snout that she has spitted out as she demolishes it.
And yet another carrot...
Last night I was going to bed, and this is what I was met by...they are like two peas in a pod...sooo cute:)
Just had to show the leftover from the storm...the water normally never reaches the cottage here on the beach, but during the storm it was actually over the bottom of the cottage and the wave froth lashed over the road...
Another pretty sunrise over the pier in St Mary's...hard to believe that pier was under water on Friday...
Walking Tara yesterday this is what I was met by...the cows (there is a black one to the left of the pic) were buckarooing and playing in the paddock further up, and then they noticed Tara and came charging down the hill...and ended up in a row:) And then just getting closer and closer:)
How cute is this cow?!





















Comments
Post a Comment