I have realised that I am very unfocused...well actually I have known that for a very long time. I bet most people who craft more than one craft have a bit of that issue...some lucky people can multitask and have a variety of things around you and can still focus on what they are doing...I am jealous!!!
I have decided I will go through my cards and make sure I have enough cards for Christmas and birthdays up until we have moved, and then pack most of the rest away. I cannot for the life of me pack away my embroidery things...and I am hoping to practice my sewing skills so will NOT pack that away. Since I have my fabric and lace and ribbons in a suitcase it does not take that much space, but the cardmaking is a full suitcase (an old square one) and several shoe boxes and box files...plus bags and so on...it takes up a lot of space and as soon as I start doing something I spread out like wildfire...
I will prepare for a few projects for sewing and embroidery, and then leave the rest til after the move. Apart from a little project here and there when the urge arises...lol
I have decided I will go through my cards and make sure I have enough cards for Christmas and birthdays up until we have moved, and then pack most of the rest away. I cannot for the life of me pack away my embroidery things...and I am hoping to practice my sewing skills so will NOT pack that away. Since I have my fabric and lace and ribbons in a suitcase it does not take that much space, but the cardmaking is a full suitcase (an old square one) and several shoe boxes and box files...plus bags and so on...it takes up a lot of space and as soon as I start doing something I spread out like wildfire...
I will prepare for a few projects for sewing and embroidery, and then leave the rest til after the move. Apart from a little project here and there when the urge arises...lol
Comments
Post a Comment