Yey...I finally finished Chardonnay:) I almost forgot where she was...tucked away in a bag...found her and all I had left was the metallic as I did a bit at the craft group last Monday.
I am having serious issues with my left arm at the moment. The shoulder is aching like mad and I have just put some Volterol cream on to see if it takes the edge off. My left pinkie falls asleep when I have my elbow bent, so there is an impingement somewhere...hubby (who is a doctor after all) wants me to avoid doing crafts for a week or so to rest my arm as I hold the frame or hoop in my left hand and always have the elbow bent...not sure how I am supposed to NOT do crafts for a week, but considering the possibility that I will have even worse problems if I do not rest it, I am out of options...
I'll have to figure out something else to do instead...will keep you posted (unless it is something really booring...).
Here is Chardonnay:)
I am quite pleased with the metallic thread even though it is not the one that came with the kit. It is oldish pink instead of pale lilac...but I think it works:)
I am having serious issues with my left arm at the moment. The shoulder is aching like mad and I have just put some Volterol cream on to see if it takes the edge off. My left pinkie falls asleep when I have my elbow bent, so there is an impingement somewhere...hubby (who is a doctor after all) wants me to avoid doing crafts for a week or so to rest my arm as I hold the frame or hoop in my left hand and always have the elbow bent...not sure how I am supposed to NOT do crafts for a week, but considering the possibility that I will have even worse problems if I do not rest it, I am out of options...
I'll have to figure out something else to do instead...will keep you posted (unless it is something really booring...).
Here is Chardonnay:)
I am quite pleased with the metallic thread even though it is not the one that came with the kit. It is oldish pink instead of pale lilac...but I think it works:)
Comments
Post a Comment