I just got this idea from a blog I was reading. The author of the blog had a list of goals for each month (not too far into the future though) and I thought that is a really good idea. So, I will be doing my own list of goals up until Christmas, and will tick things off as I go...but first I have to figure out how to do that kind of list here on the blog...
But, first and foremost I have to do housecleaning tomorrow, and finish organising my things as everything went into disarray after I received all my lovely magazines:) I am NOT complaining!!! I need to do some hoovering, washing some dog towels and the rug that is on the floor here...
Once I am done with the "clean up" will I allow myself to do some crafts...and I have sooooo many patterns and ideas...lol...and I received my order from Create and Craft...some Barbara Gray stamps and also her special cards for stamping...so now I want to try them out as well...lol
But, first and foremost I have to do housecleaning tomorrow, and finish organising my things as everything went into disarray after I received all my lovely magazines:) I am NOT complaining!!! I need to do some hoovering, washing some dog towels and the rug that is on the floor here...
Once I am done with the "clean up" will I allow myself to do some crafts...and I have sooooo many patterns and ideas...lol...and I received my order from Create and Craft...some Barbara Gray stamps and also her special cards for stamping...so now I want to try them out as well...lol
Comments
Post a Comment