Ok, so I agreed to do some extra hours at a different department from last week until possibly June. I am supposed to be dealing with sending out appointment letters and requesting appointments. Now, it is 12.41 and I have NOTHING to do, but they are expecting me to chaperone whilst I am in the office, so instead of going home as I have nothing to do, I am gonna have to sit here until 2.30 chaperoning...which is SOOOO not my job...
I need to find a way to sort this out...I don't mind too much sitting here getting paid for doing nothing, but my heart says I should be at home doing something useful like walking the dog and doing housework or exercise or something...SIGH...
To be continued...
I need to find a way to sort this out...I don't mind too much sitting here getting paid for doing nothing, but my heart says I should be at home doing something useful like walking the dog and doing housework or exercise or something...SIGH...
To be continued...
If it's gonna be like that every day, maybe you could bring your stitching and work on it during the lull. That way you would at least be doing something useful!!! I hope you get it all sorted out Ylva, and soon. Getting paid for stitching would be brill!!!
ReplyDelete