So...these last few months have been a bit tiring for me. Firstly as I started working full time as a medical secretary on 18th June. I am enjoying my job very much, but it has taken time to get used to being busy most of the day, after having spent so many months doing what I wanted (mostly). Now I am getting to the stage when I am not tired all the time. I do however need to get back on track when it comes to crafts.
I work 9-5, then go straight home, get changed, take Tara out, come back around 6pm, then it is often time to cook dinner or possibly doing other household tasks...after 7-7.30 when we have had dinner and cleared the table, we both just want to sit down and relax...and once we have sat down it is really difficult to find the umph to get back up and do crafts.
I just need to get myself more organised as there are so many things I want to do...Firstly I am going to find a gym that opens early in the morning, and start going to the gym before work. As I have enough to do in the evening and I KNOW I won't be keeping it up. As I have never had any problems getting up in the morning, and as hubby walks Tara in the morning, it makes sense to get the gym done in the morning. I know my days will be quite long, but for a time that is fine. I really need to get my weight down, and the only way to do that is by going to the gym and also by getting my diet sorted.
I have done a little bit of embroidery...a few hours on my Peacock Tapestry, and I have changed a zip on one pair of hubby's trousers...that is pretty much all of my creative time since I started working...
I really need to get myself organised...
Some pictures from the last few weeks:)
I work 9-5, then go straight home, get changed, take Tara out, come back around 6pm, then it is often time to cook dinner or possibly doing other household tasks...after 7-7.30 when we have had dinner and cleared the table, we both just want to sit down and relax...and once we have sat down it is really difficult to find the umph to get back up and do crafts.
I just need to get myself more organised as there are so many things I want to do...Firstly I am going to find a gym that opens early in the morning, and start going to the gym before work. As I have enough to do in the evening and I KNOW I won't be keeping it up. As I have never had any problems getting up in the morning, and as hubby walks Tara in the morning, it makes sense to get the gym done in the morning. I know my days will be quite long, but for a time that is fine. I really need to get my weight down, and the only way to do that is by going to the gym and also by getting my diet sorted.
I have done a little bit of embroidery...a few hours on my Peacock Tapestry, and I have changed a zip on one pair of hubby's trousers...that is pretty much all of my creative time since I started working...
I really need to get myself organised...
Some pictures from the last few weeks:)
Above you can see Pearl miserable as she could not lie in her normal spot on the right side on the sofa...lol
Tara is VERY aware that Pearl is there staring at her...poor thing gets quite nervous when Pearl is around...
Our very own carrot harvest:)
Below is the pic from before I got back working on the Peacock Tapestry, and the one below that is the stitching up until yesterday. Will update again soon as I don't have too many color changes before this part is done (I hope...).
Great pics, Ylva. Your stitching looks good, and Tara is darling too.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you are alive! Even if exhausted! The job and lifestyle changes will slow anyone down so don't beat yourself up about it. Once your body thinks it can cope with other things it will let you know. We've all had periods when we don't sew - but that makes your return - however small - even more exciting. Tara looks happy on Pearl's spot on the sofa!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies:)Feels going knowing I am not alone:)
ReplyDelete