I am not really sure what is up...most likely the move...but I am in a bit of a slump...I've got packing to do, chasing estate agents for properties and moving companies for removal of stuff...applying for jobs, starting to launder and pack bedding and clothes...regular tidying and hoovering...but I just do not have any umph in me to do anything...
It can have to do with the move so soon after the other move (and not long after the one before that), it can have to do with it being very sad and really strange to be moving without Darwin...it can have to do with the weather...miserable and rainy all day...yesterday was ok with a bit of sun...but since early December until 2days ago it has been pretty much stormy all the time...from around 3pm until early morning most days...some days all morning, day and night...
I have almost finished my first ornament of the year (the stitching bit, not the finishing off of it), so at least I am stitching a little...although today has NOT been a stitching kind of day...
I really need to pull my finger out, get off the couch, turn the lights on (it is dark in the house when it is cloudy) and DO SOMETHING!!!
I am looking forward to Inverness...cannot wait for the move to be over...
It can have to do with the move so soon after the other move (and not long after the one before that), it can have to do with it being very sad and really strange to be moving without Darwin...it can have to do with the weather...miserable and rainy all day...yesterday was ok with a bit of sun...but since early December until 2days ago it has been pretty much stormy all the time...from around 3pm until early morning most days...some days all morning, day and night...
I have almost finished my first ornament of the year (the stitching bit, not the finishing off of it), so at least I am stitching a little...although today has NOT been a stitching kind of day...
I really need to pull my finger out, get off the couch, turn the lights on (it is dark in the house when it is cloudy) and DO SOMETHING!!!
I am looking forward to Inverness...cannot wait for the move to be over...
Comments
Post a Comment