I just finished March on the calendar partwork! I have put the dot on the i on April, but am now done for a little bit...but have a peak:)
And have a look at gorgeous Mr Podgy (real name Darwin) how comfy he is under the garden table. He is too clever to be out in the sun:)
Tara looks for shade when she is in the garden, when we are out walking, when she is enjoying tearing a ball to pieces...but she is not the least interested in staying home when it is hot...she wants her walk, no matter the weather...
And Pearl, she is really funny...she is not much for being outside, but if I go out in the garden she will come and follow me around...preferably sit by my left foot if I am standing still long enough...
And, if I move she will cry out upset over the fact that I am not sitting or standing there just for her...
Now, I think I am gonna go make a cuppa coffe so I can stay awake a bit longer...we do have weekend tomorrow as well...and if I can stay awake I can do more stitching...we'll see...
And have a look at gorgeous Mr Podgy (real name Darwin) how comfy he is under the garden table. He is too clever to be out in the sun:)
Tara looks for shade when she is in the garden, when we are out walking, when she is enjoying tearing a ball to pieces...but she is not the least interested in staying home when it is hot...she wants her walk, no matter the weather...
And Pearl, she is really funny...she is not much for being outside, but if I go out in the garden she will come and follow me around...preferably sit by my left foot if I am standing still long enough...
And, if I move she will cry out upset over the fact that I am not sitting or standing there just for her...
Now, I think I am gonna go make a cuppa coffe so I can stay awake a bit longer...we do have weekend tomorrow as well...and if I can stay awake I can do more stitching...we'll see...


March looks fab Ylva. Congrats on the "finish". You animals are all beautiful. This is the first I've seen them, I think. I hope they all take the impending move well!!
ReplyDeletewell, I am keeping the move a secret until the last minute...lol
ReplyDeleteI believe if you check the beginning of my blog you'll find plenty of animal pix...and there will be more to come...I try to get good pictures of Tara, but she looks away as soon as I get the camera up...the pic at the top of my blog is the best picture i have of her...
LOL, that's probably a good thing with Darwin's stomach problems!! They are all gorgeous though. I have some good photos of Yes Dear. I think she's very photogenic. It's hard to get video, though. I want video of her playing but as soon as I get the camera, she becomes still as a statue. I did recently get a little short video, but it's nothing compared to how funny she really is!!! Do you have video of you furry friends somewhere?
ReplyDeleteyeah, both me and hubby have a few...especially Pearl playing with one or another toy, or sometimes squirming when she gets a whif of catnip. I have one video of Tara finishing off a ball...she is sooo efficient and it looks so funny when she manages to tear a piece off, and does this jolt with her head and throws the loose piece away from her...she has never in her 9years swallowed a toy or a piece of a toy...which is a relief...:)
ReplyDeleteWhere are they? I want to see! Do you have another site you're hiding from me?!?
ReplyDeletenope, I have not put them online...I might do...keep checking and we'll see:)
ReplyDeleteYou can always put them on Multiply. I'll help you!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice pets & stitching.
ReplyDeleteThank you Chris:)
ReplyDelete