So, here it goes...this is what the cats look like before the ball of yarn and before the white (A LOT) is added. I took the pic before washing them as i managed (thanks to Darwin the demanding cat) to spill coffee on it...the good thing is that the coffee was to the left and right of the image, so even if I had not been able to remove the stains, it would not have ruined the picture. Now, I did manage to remove the stains and it is now drying off before I continue stitching on it.
And, I had to order some size 28 needles from Sewandso, and of course I could not help being tempted to purchase a chart...I do try to stick to charts as I have quite a lot of fabric and threads and I prefer linen/evenweave to aida anyday...so this is what I purchased...
Harbour Village by Victoria Sampler. I have looked at this one so many times, and just loved it:) So, I have picked a fabric to stitch on which is gorgeous...it is 32count which I hope is going to be ok with all the specialty stitches and beads. I may swap beads for french knots if necessary now that I have learned how to do them:)
And last but not least, I am going to do a workshop for felted jewellery tomorrow at the Guild:) Can't wait, and I will be sure to post what I've done (no matter what it looks like) tomorrow night:)
bye for now...
And, I had to order some size 28 needles from Sewandso, and of course I could not help being tempted to purchase a chart...I do try to stick to charts as I have quite a lot of fabric and threads and I prefer linen/evenweave to aida anyday...so this is what I purchased...
Harbour Village by Victoria Sampler. I have looked at this one so many times, and just loved it:) So, I have picked a fabric to stitch on which is gorgeous...it is 32count which I hope is going to be ok with all the specialty stitches and beads. I may swap beads for french knots if necessary now that I have learned how to do them:)
And last but not least, I am going to do a workshop for felted jewellery tomorrow at the Guild:) Can't wait, and I will be sure to post what I've done (no matter what it looks like) tomorrow night:)
bye for now...

Comments
Post a Comment