So, I am sitting in the sofa, working on a hardanger modelstitch for India Grace Designs, watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition and now and then getting sidetracked by surfing crafty blogs...and I feel ashamed that I do not do more...I have so much stuff in my craft room that I could sit there for most of the year and produce something every day, and I would still have materials for the following year...and I do plan to do something and then I get sidetracked by something else...I have been working on the modelstitching, but instead of finishing it, I get sidetracked by the Siamese Cats...I just get going and cannot stop as I get so eager to have it finished. Could perhaps be because cross stitching is soo much easier than hardanger...you have to focus so you don't cut the wrong thread or go the wrong direction or something...
I have managed to get my husband to agree to give me back my desk chair (a Swedish chair adjustable in most ways and VERY expensive) so that I can sit by my desk in my craft room without having my back ache after 10minutes...so once I've finished the modelstitching I have decided to spend at least 2hours EACH DAY in my room working on one project or another!!! I will be posting a result at least every other day!!! Please comment and tell me off if you notice I am getting lazy!
Wish me luck:)
Ylva
I have managed to get my husband to agree to give me back my desk chair (a Swedish chair adjustable in most ways and VERY expensive) so that I can sit by my desk in my craft room without having my back ache after 10minutes...so once I've finished the modelstitching I have decided to spend at least 2hours EACH DAY in my room working on one project or another!!! I will be posting a result at least every other day!!! Please comment and tell me off if you notice I am getting lazy!
Wish me luck:)
Ylva
Comments
Post a Comment