I am doing quite well on my lovely cats:)
I just can't seem to put them down...
I will spend this weekend planning my WIPs for this year...but first I have to put down my cats...it is harder than you might think...I am leaving the white for after I've cleaned the rest up...want it to be sparkling:)
Ok, it is now 22.09 and I have taken another pic of the right cat, and you can see what I've done only today...:)
I just can't seem to put them down...
I will spend this weekend planning my WIPs for this year...but first I have to put down my cats...it is harder than you might think...I am leaving the white for after I've cleaned the rest up...want it to be sparkling:)
Ok, it is now 22.09 and I have taken another pic of the right cat, and you can see what I've done only today...:)
Wonderful progress. Thanks for sharing. Love cats, but don't have any except cross stitch pic.
ReplyDelete