So, hubby is working 8-8 all weekend, so I thought I'd be a good girl. As I have been modelstitching for India Grace Designs, I have neglected housework a bit...so, 8.01pm on Friday I finished one of her designs, so decided to do house cleaning this weekend. I did the downstairs yesterday, and hoovered the stairs up before doing dinner and picking hubby up from work. Yesterday I was out with Tara (the dog) throwing the ball and enjoying ourselves...went to bed last night only to be disturbed by Tara wanting to go potty...so, went downstairs, let her out...she went twice indicating she had tummy trouble...came back in and came upstairs with me...hubby got up before me to get ready for work, and noticed she was sleeping in my craft room. Now, that is not unusual in itself, but normally she goes downstairs as soon as we wake up...hubby asked her to go downstairs but she did not move...I had to carry her down the stairs, the coax her to even walk..I tried to get her to go potty but she just lied down by the door...so, we left her downstairs when I gave hubby a ride to work...came home to find Tara not having moved an iinch...I did manage to get her to go outside and do her business, and then she came in and just lied down. Around midday I went to do a quick shopping, and came home to find her on the sofa. It took 4hours before she got off the sofa, and I forced her to go outside to pee...at least I tried...but she just lied down...came back iniside and lied down again...got up in the sofa again and is now sleeping again...
I really do not know what is wrong with my baby...I know she has had problems with her back legs since she was young, and she has had fits now and then when overworked, but never problems like this... I thought it could be constipation, but not sure any more...so it is vet time tomorrow...wwish us the best...
So, my day that I planned to spend upsstairs cleaning and then oorganising my room, just went out the window...instead I am sitting in the sofa, watching telly and going through my emails trying to move around as little as possible so I don't stress my baby out...sigh...
I am planning to post some pictures of what I am working on this spring/year once I havee had a chance to organise my room...but at the moment I am worried about my baby...and, my new laptop is driving me up the wall...I am normally a very accurate and fast typist, have typed for a living...but this laptop is not lettin me...I type and some letterss come out double and othrs do not show at al (as you can see from this post)...I have tried to change the settings to get rid of the double letters, but I don't know what to do...it is either the keyboard itself, or the program settings...
wish mme luck srting my issues...
Ylva
I really do not know what is wrong with my baby...I know she has had problems with her back legs since she was young, and she has had fits now and then when overworked, but never problems like this... I thought it could be constipation, but not sure any more...so it is vet time tomorrow...wwish us the best...
So, my day that I planned to spend upsstairs cleaning and then oorganising my room, just went out the window...instead I am sitting in the sofa, watching telly and going through my emails trying to move around as little as possible so I don't stress my baby out...sigh...
I am planning to post some pictures of what I am working on this spring/year once I havee had a chance to organise my room...but at the moment I am worried about my baby...and, my new laptop is driving me up the wall...I am normally a very accurate and fast typist, have typed for a living...but this laptop is not lettin me...I type and some letterss come out double and othrs do not show at al (as you can see from this post)...I have tried to change the settings to get rid of the double letters, but I don't know what to do...it is either the keyboard itself, or the program settings...
wish mme luck srting my issues...
Ylva
Comments
Post a Comment