This is me...
A - Age: 38
B - Bed size: small King size (need a MASSIVE SUPER KING size to fit all the family members...)
C - Chore you hate: cleaning the bathroom..
D - Dog's name: Tara
E - Essential start of the day item: A cup of tea, breakfast, meds...shower...
F - Favorite color: Green
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'8"
I - Instruments you play: the organ (can put keyboard...) but not very well...would love to learn saxophone.
J - Job: Clerical Officer
K - Kids: None
L - Living arrangements: rented 3bed house with hubby and our 2 cats and 1 dog
M - Music you love: Kings of Leon, Eminem, Eric Clapton and MANY more (mixed bag as you can see)
N - Nicknames: only had one - little devil - apart from the regular honey and sweetie...
O - Overnight hospital stay at hospital: Nope
P - Pet Peeve: People with prejudice against people who are different
Q - Quote from a movie: "I'll be back!"
R - Right handed or left: Right, but in most ways I am ambidextrous
S - Siblings: Thomas, Lotta and Sandra. I'm the youngest...
T - Time you wake up: 6am most days, even if I don't work, as I give hubby a ride to the train station.
U - Underwear: Yes
V - Vegetable you dislike: Celery
W - Workout Style: I do like gym and low impact aerobics...don't actually do any at the mo. Shame on me!
X - X-rays you've had: Shoulders, left arm and hand, foot (can't remember which one...)
Y - Yummy food you make: Chicken Curry...just don't ask what spices I use as I always make it different...
C - Chore you hate: cleaning the bathroom..
D - Dog's name: Tara
E - Essential start of the day item: A cup of tea, breakfast, meds...shower...
F - Favorite color: Green
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'8"
I - Instruments you play: the organ (can put keyboard...) but not very well...would love to learn saxophone.
J - Job: Clerical Officer
K - Kids: None
L - Living arrangements: rented 3bed house with hubby and our 2 cats and 1 dog
M - Music you love: Kings of Leon, Eminem, Eric Clapton and MANY more (mixed bag as you can see)
N - Nicknames: only had one - little devil - apart from the regular honey and sweetie...
O - Overnight hospital stay at hospital: Nope
P - Pet Peeve: People with prejudice against people who are different
Q - Quote from a movie: "I'll be back!"
R - Right handed or left: Right, but in most ways I am ambidextrous
S - Siblings: Thomas, Lotta and Sandra. I'm the youngest...
T - Time you wake up: 6am most days, even if I don't work, as I give hubby a ride to the train station.
U - Underwear: Yes
V - Vegetable you dislike: Celery
W - Workout Style: I do like gym and low impact aerobics...don't actually do any at the mo. Shame on me!
X - X-rays you've had: Shoulders, left arm and hand, foot (can't remember which one...)
Y - Yummy food you make: Chicken Curry...just don't ask what spices I use as I always make it different...
Z - The best place to visit: Boden, Sweden as that's where my family and most of my friends live...
and now you know my ABC's, won't you play along with me????
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Your A to Z about you is a great idea : )
ReplyDeleteThanks:) It was actually something that was sent in an email, and I thought it was quite interesting to do...:)
ReplyDelete