Hi there,
So, I am doing some hardanger model stitching, and felt I needed to have something else to work on inbetween. I started to work on Peacock Tapestry by Tereza Wentzler, but that is a BAP! so I decided I wanted to work on something simple as well, so I had a look at the UFOs I have in a drawer, and found one that I did not even remember I had started to work on. It is on Aida which is not something I normally work on, but as I had started on it I thought I'd continue on it. So, below are the pix of the actual project and then the update as of last night. It is gonna be ADORABLE:)
So, I am doing some hardanger model stitching, and felt I needed to have something else to work on inbetween. I started to work on Peacock Tapestry by Tereza Wentzler, but that is a BAP! so I decided I wanted to work on something simple as well, so I had a look at the UFOs I have in a drawer, and found one that I did not even remember I had started to work on. It is on Aida which is not something I normally work on, but as I had started on it I thought I'd continue on it. So, below are the pix of the actual project and then the update as of last night. It is gonna be ADORABLE:)
Comments
Post a Comment