So, above is a closeup of the branch I started with, and below is a picture of what I have done so far.
I am quite pleased, considering the gold and red frame has been done since Thursday evening,
and the branch took me quite a number of months...with soo many fractal stitches!!!
It is going to be MASSIVE!
I was soo looking forward to Christmas, and then hubby got his schedule and realised he is working Christmas...so our Christmas dinner will be on the 23rd, and then we will celebrate our holiday on New Years...at least we will have a few days of holiday together...
Peacock looks like it's going to be a BAP for a while yet then!
ReplyDeleteAlthough you may not be together on the actual day for Christmas, time together is precious whenever it happens - make the most of your alternative Christmas Day. Love for the season. X
Peacock looks good, Ylva. And happy holidays to you, and Merry Christmas too. I hope you had a good dinner tonight, and that you and hubby get to enjoy your time together. Happy New Year too!!
ReplyDelete