Just a quick pic of our view from the living room in the morning:)
This is the update on my fox...it is working up very fast and is adorable:)
The finished pic (not the best shot) of the foxes.
A finished Christmas ornie from the same magazine as the foxes.
A finished ornie stitching from one of the JCS Christmas ornie magazines:)
Fox is looking great - soon be another finish eh? Love the little robin. Is he encased in felt or a solid frame? I really must get round to stitching some decorations sometime.
ReplyDeleteHi Sandie,
ReplyDeleteYes, the fox will be finished soon:) And, the robin is encased in a felt frame that came with the free kit from the magazine. I did make a mistake when making the robin though...the grey around the edges of the white was supposed to be a very pale grey, but I did not have good enough lighting when stitching (and I was doing it at 1am...) that I missed that what I thought was WHITE was a mix of VERY pale grey and white...lol...I do think it is cute still:)
Your foxes are coming along great!
ReplyDelete