...can be hard sometimes. I did not work full time for 2 1/2 years, and did not do much useful AT ALL apart from crafts...now I am working full time again and wish I had done more...I am now again doing a busy job, and realise how little time is left at the end of day...I am still adjusting to working again, so have not got much done in the evenings apart from resting my back (not used to the running around and sitting at a desk for a long while) and doing the normal household chores... I am feeling that I am getting more used to it, so I should be able to get back to doing crafts soon. I do get things done in the weekend, but I want more hours for crafts...
This weekend I am going to finish organising my room, and then I should find it easier to sit down and do things I feel like...when I can actually find the things I want to work with...
The weather has been absolute CR*P!!! We have had more rain this summer than I have ever experienced before...I am now fed up with rain. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not much for too much heat, but there is a limit...
I have got the remaining fabric for my sister's table cloth, and quite a few other pieces of fabric so I am gonna have a bit of fun sewing....not that I know what I am gonna be doing but I know I will enjoy it:)
Have done very little on the poppies as I have been too tired, but am hoping I will start again after the weekend:)
Difficult to know where to start as there are so many things I want to do. I have two cushion covers to do with photo printing, one for us with our baby Darwin on, and the other one for a friend.
Life is hard when you have too many interests...:)
This weekend I am going to finish organising my room, and then I should find it easier to sit down and do things I feel like...when I can actually find the things I want to work with...
The weather has been absolute CR*P!!! We have had more rain this summer than I have ever experienced before...I am now fed up with rain. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not much for too much heat, but there is a limit...
I have got the remaining fabric for my sister's table cloth, and quite a few other pieces of fabric so I am gonna have a bit of fun sewing....not that I know what I am gonna be doing but I know I will enjoy it:)
Have done very little on the poppies as I have been too tired, but am hoping I will start again after the weekend:)
Difficult to know where to start as there are so many things I want to do. I have two cushion covers to do with photo printing, one for us with our baby Darwin on, and the other one for a friend.
Life is hard when you have too many interests...:)
Comments
Post a Comment