Ok, so I can't show how I am doing with my model stitching, but I can post pics of my other WIPS...
you can see in an earlier post how the cactuses will look when they are finished. I am not sure I will include the figures or just leave it as the cactuses, but that will be for later to decide:)
I am quite pleased with the color choice. It is not what the pattern called for, but I am happy. I thought I had enough beads for the corners as well, but I think I am out 2-3 beads, so I will probably use white beads for them instead. I have a few bits to finish off and then I can finish it into a needleroll...which I have never done before, so that will probably take a bit of time:)
I have probably one or two days left on the first model, and then I will take a break for a day or two and get some other things done before I start on the second piece...I have some finished pix that I want to make into Christmas pressies...
Other than that I am trying to move as much as possibly upstairs to the loft to make the living room less cluttered, which I am hoping will make my head less cluttered...and I am gonna get the stuff in the loft organised and packed away as it is not long before we move again now...and most of it I won't be using before the move...I will leave the boxes open just in case, just packed and ready to be closed up...then I can start packing away things that we are not actually using at the moment, which would mean we don't really need to have them cluttering the place...just trying to be prepared so that the move when the time comes goes smoothly and less stressful...considering I will be looking for work from December onwards...we need to go to Inverness to look at the areas to see where we want to live...and we need to decide on if we are gonna buy a property to have as an investment for later, or if we should rent for the time we are in Inverness...considering we don't know where we will end up after that time...
Time will tell...
you can see in an earlier post how the cactuses will look when they are finished. I am not sure I will include the figures or just leave it as the cactuses, but that will be for later to decide:)
I am quite pleased with the color choice. It is not what the pattern called for, but I am happy. I thought I had enough beads for the corners as well, but I think I am out 2-3 beads, so I will probably use white beads for them instead. I have a few bits to finish off and then I can finish it into a needleroll...which I have never done before, so that will probably take a bit of time:)
I have probably one or two days left on the first model, and then I will take a break for a day or two and get some other things done before I start on the second piece...I have some finished pix that I want to make into Christmas pressies...
Other than that I am trying to move as much as possibly upstairs to the loft to make the living room less cluttered, which I am hoping will make my head less cluttered...and I am gonna get the stuff in the loft organised and packed away as it is not long before we move again now...and most of it I won't be using before the move...I will leave the boxes open just in case, just packed and ready to be closed up...then I can start packing away things that we are not actually using at the moment, which would mean we don't really need to have them cluttering the place...just trying to be prepared so that the move when the time comes goes smoothly and less stressful...considering I will be looking for work from December onwards...we need to go to Inverness to look at the areas to see where we want to live...and we need to decide on if we are gonna buy a property to have as an investment for later, or if we should rent for the time we are in Inverness...considering we don't know where we will end up after that time...
Time will tell...
Comments
Post a Comment