Hi there,
So I've managed to finish Inda Grace's February design with variegated thread (Caron Wildflowers Deep Sunset) and some matching beads I found in my stash. Picture will come once I've found the camera...lol
Now, I need to measure up the fabric for my next India Grace project, and am also very eager to choose a sampler to work on...I really want to do a quaker inspired design...but the problem is choosing one...I will try to pick one from The Gift of Stitching as there are soo many ones in there, and especially one that is a mystery sampler...if I can get the printer working that is:)
So that's it until I can find the camera...talk soon:)
So I've managed to finish Inda Grace's February design with variegated thread (Caron Wildflowers Deep Sunset) and some matching beads I found in my stash. Picture will come once I've found the camera...lol
Now, I need to measure up the fabric for my next India Grace project, and am also very eager to choose a sampler to work on...I really want to do a quaker inspired design...but the problem is choosing one...I will try to pick one from The Gift of Stitching as there are soo many ones in there, and especially one that is a mystery sampler...if I can get the printer working that is:)
So that's it until I can find the camera...talk soon:)
Comments
Post a Comment